Monday, January 16, 2023

Dainty, Kind and Sincere

Happy Monday stampers!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And to those of us who have the honor of an extra day off on this MLK Jr. Day, I hope your day is filled with something crafty.
I am enjoying a slow, quiet morning with some coffee and cards.  I opened up the beautiful Dainty Flowers DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and paired it up with the Kind & Sincere stamp set.  I love the bright, bold colors of these dainty little flowers!

The first card I kept pretty simple, using the DSP pattern with the pretty oval wreath of flowers.  There are enough of these patterns in the pack to make 12 cards like this...perfect for a card class!  I stamped the Thanks from Kind & Sincere and fussy cut it.  So Very Much was embossed on a piece of Rich Razzleberry and die-cut with Stitched Rectangles.  A Linen Thread faux-bow and a few little Brushed Brass Butterflies finished the card off.

I stepped things up a bit with the next card, fussy cutting the string of flowers from the same pattern of DSP as the oval floral wreath...not wasting one single bit of this DSP!  This time I stamped Congratulations, again in Rich Razzleberry and fussy cutting it out. To You was embossed on Rich Razzleberry and die-cut with the little banner from Stylish Shapes Dies.  Another Linen Thread faux-bow and some butterflies completed this card.

The final card is another beautiful pattern of DSP full of so many pretty colors! I fussy cut around the tops of the flowers then popped them up on a Basic White card base.  Thanks for Being So was embossed on Rich Razzleberry and Kind was stamped and fussy cut.  I tucked a little piece of an Old Olive pattern of DSP behind the Kind to help it stamped out a little bit more.  I skipped the Linen Thread on this one, but added more of the Brushed Brass Butterflies.  I love these pretty little embellishments!

I'm not sure what the rest of our day will bring, but I'm going to take advantage of a bit more time in my craft room before my youngest wakes up with plans of some sort of adventure on our day off.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment