Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Wising for Summer Sunflowers

Yesterday was a glorious, sunshiny day that lifted my spirts and shook off a few of the winter blues.  This weeks Global Design Projects Color Challenge is full of colors that make me happy too!
I dusted off an old favorite, Celebrate Sunflowers, and had an amazing Stampin' Blend coloring session.  I stamped the smaller sunflowers across a piece of Thick Basic White.   
I used So Saffron, Granny Apple Green and Crumb Cake to color the sunflowers, then filled in all of the white space with Balmy Blue.  Reminds me of sunflowers on a sunny summer day, up against the blue sky.  The smaller sunflowers were not quite enough, so I added the giant sunflower on top.

With the softness of sunflowers and sky, a bold sentiment embossed on Basic Black was a must!  A Black & White Gingham Ribbon and a few Milky Dots were the perfect finishing touches!

Here's to hoping for a few more warm, sunny January days!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment