Monday, January 9, 2023

Enjoy the Happy Adventure

Happy Tuesday and welcome to the first Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge of 2023!  We have a cheerful Color Challenge for you to play along with this week!

The Memories & More Card Packs are perfect for days that you want to make a quick card!  The new Enjoy the Adventure Memories & More Card Pack and coordinating Cards & Envelopes are so much fun!

And it just so happens that two of the Color Challenge colors are part of this pack!  I opted for the Mango Melody and Petal Pink card base, which I ended up cutting down from an A6 to an A2. (Anyone else struggle with the longer card bases like I do?!?) I loved the heart pattern in one of the cards, adding a second Mango Melody patterned card behind it.

I did die-cut a Pool Party Stylish Shapes Circle to go along with the color challenge, but you can easily stick with using only the cards and stickers in the card pack! I loved the Happy For You sticker and die-cut another circle from the YAY! patterned card.  The Pool Party circle was a little lonely on it's own, so I added the cute little flowers to help fill it in.  A few Mango Melody Milky Dots were all that was left to finish off this quick, easy and super cute card!

What will you create with this fun color challenge this week?  I can't wait to see!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment