Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Soda Shoppe Valentine

How cute is this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge?!?  So many creative possibilities with all of these cute photos.

I paired the Share a Milkshake bundle up with this cute heart pattern of Country Floral Lane DSP for a fun soda shoppe style valentine.

I stamped the milkshake/soda cup in Polished Pink with a foamy Petal Pink top.  Two cute Polished Pink straws make for the perfect valentine soda to share with your sweetheart, and don't forget the cherry on top!

A few Stylish Shape circles in shades Polished Pink and Petal Pink helped to tie all of these fun colors together. I wasn't sure about this color combo at first, but I love how it all came together.


I can't wait to see all of the inspiriting creations you all share with us.

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! I love the fun colors you chose. Such a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete