Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Love You So Much

Now that Christmas and New Years are behind us, I am ready for sunny spring weather and pretty flowers!  Sadly, I know we have a couple more months of wintery weather to come, so I'll have to make do with pretty flowers created in my craft room!

I always love a stamp set with a big sentiment!  The Love For You bundle has a couple of those big sentiments AND dies to cut them out...flowers too!

I stamped So Much Love in Night of Navy and For You in Melon Mambo then pieced them together to say Love You So Much.  It's been a while since I've used Melon Mambo and I forgot how much I love it.  

I was going to go with a Night of Navy card base, but it was too dark.  I had a Bermuda Bay card base left over from another project and it ended up being perfect with the other colors.  

There are lots of great sentiments with the Love For You stamp set that can be used for several different occasions, so plan on seeing more fun cards made with this bundle soon!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment