Monday, January 2, 2023

Best Day Party

Happy New Year! I know I'm a day late, but yesterday was a total lazy day that resulted in very little being done.

Today was my last day of winter break, so I did my best to spend most of it in my craft room. (In between taking care of my son's sweet new puppy while he was at work.)

This weeks Global Design Project Party Theme gave me a great excuse to ink up and color the new Best Day stamp set.  This is the cutest stamp set!


I love this fluffy cupcake kitty!  It reminds me of our old gray kitty who was about as fluffy as this one.  I added some fun pops of color using Parakeet Party, Bermuda Bay and Polished Pink, along with a Pool Party cupcake wrapper.  I dusted off my Basic Border dies to create a fun background to match the party hat. So much fun!


I couldn't just color one of these fun images and had to do the Happy Birthday cake too!  I stuck with the same colors for the birthday cake, adding some So Saffron for a yummy vanilla cake.  Some Stylish Shapes circles match up perfectly with the polkadots on the cake!

Can you believe I made two cards without any embellishments?!?  That almost NEVER happens in my crafty adventures.  Sometimes I have to remind myself that all a card needs is stamp, ink and paper.

Wishing you all a wonderful start to the week!  I'll be back with more fun things to share throughout the week...stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment