Friday, December 16, 2022

Happy Forest Christmas Trees

It's time for a fun new TGIF Challenges Inspiration Challenges!

I just happened to have some scraps on my desk that matched up with these cheerful colors for Christmas!  Not only did I clean off part of my desk, but I have another cute Christmas card ready to go too...that's a win in my book! 

I cut some of the happy little Happy Forest Dies trees from Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia and Coastal Cabana pattern of the Sale-A-Bration Dandy Designs DSP.  That same pattern of DSP was used in the background too!

A bit of Fresh Freesia peeks out from behind the Basic White piece, which is splattered with some Coastal Cabana ink.  I brought in some black and white with the Black & White DSP from the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, along with a black strip for the sentiment and another pop of Polished Pink.

How about some of the new Three Twine Combo pack?  The Coastal Cabana spool went along perfectly with this card!  A couple Celebration Tags Dies snowflakes and a splatter of Polished Pink 2021-2023 In Color Opal Rounds completed this whimsical Christmas card. 

It's always fun to combine bits and pieces from ALL of the catalogs in one card!

Wishing you all a fabulous Friday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment