Friday, December 9, 2022

Sending SUNSHINE Your Way

Happy Friday friends and welcome to this months TGIF Challenges Sketch Challenge!

I finally got back to some of my new pre-order goodies and had some fun with the Delicate Desert Suite.  The winter months are long and dreadful for me, leaving me craving sunshine and warmth.  Since I can't convince my family to move somewhere that's it warm year round, I'm finding sunshine and warmth in the beautiful Delicate Desert DSP.

I chose the pattern that reminds me of the setting sun for the background, adding another die-cut layer of Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya DSP to go along with the sketch.  I stamped each of the flowers in Petal Pink, daubing some Calypso Coral around the edges and center.  

I cut the plant and fun aztec design using the Desert Details Dies from one of the Soft Succulent patterns of DSP.  The plant leaves were tucked behind the flowers and the aztec piece was perfect the center the sentiment around.

I pieced a couple sentiments together to make the perfect sentiment...Sending SUNSHINE Your Way!  A few Gold Faceted Sequins were tucked here and there, along with a golden strand of Simply Elegant Trim for just the right amount of shimmer and shine.

This is a great sketch and I hope you all play along with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:
Delicate Desert Suite - available January 5, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment