Friday, December 23, 2022

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Happy Friday from all of us at TGIF Challenges! To celebrate our 400th challenge, we have a Product Spotlight Challenge for you to play along with this week.  Can you believe we have hit the 400 mark?!?  So many creative and inspiriting challenges!

We are spotlighting all of the awesome punches for this challenge.  I don't know about you, but the punches were one of my early WOW factors of stamping and I had to have them ALL!  They are fun for all creators of all ages!

I have had the Sweetest Cherries bundle for quite some time and today was the first time I've used it.  Why did I wait so long?!?  This sweet cherry, stamped in Sweet Sorbet, looks good enough to eat!  A simple Soft Suede stem and Granny Apple Green leaves complete the cuteness.
I stamped the SWEET sentiment in Sweet Sorbet, fussy cutting the letters...because that's what I do!  A little boldness was added by embossing Birthday Wishes in white on Basic Black.  These were adhered to a Costal Cabana piece, stamped tone on tone with the cute basket weave stamp.

I added the cute polkadot pattern from the Black & White DSP to tie in the Basic Black sentiment.  A few Seasonal Sequins and a Costal Cabana card base brought everything together for sweet and simple card!

I hope you'll join along in our fun and get punchy with us. Bring our your favorite punches and create something fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment