Sunday, December 18, 2022

He's The Man Who's Ready to Ride

 

Welcome to our last Monday Montage Blog Hop of 2022!  We hope you've enjoyed hoping along with us as much as we have enjoyed creating all year!

You may know by now that I love any DSP that has images that can be fussy cut! As soon as I saw the Ready to Ride DSP in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog, I knew I had to have it for my twins 17th birthday cards this year.  Paired up with He's the Man DSP, I was able to create a card that fit each of them so well!

My first born (by 11 minutes) son Aidan is currently in a Construction and Electrical program through their high school and working for a local tree trimming company. The vest, boots and gloves from the Ready to Ride DSP, along with the trees and axes from He's Than Man DSP were perfect for his card!
I mixed and matched a few other patterns of Ready to Ride DSP with a few other elements from He's The Man for a fun collage style card.

My second born son Hunter is currently in a welding program at their high school and working for a local farmer, learning so much!  Hunter can be found in his Carhartt vest at all times this time of year, so this vest from the Ready to Ride DSP was perfect for him! A couple wrenches from He's The Man DSP and some flames from Legendary Ride Bundle were a fun representation of his work and school.
It's a little crazy to think that these boys of ours are another year closer to 18...I'm not sure I'm ready for this!  It seems like it was just a couple years ago that we tucked them into their stockings for their first Christmas! Happy Birthday boys!

Keep on hoping along and see what else everyone has in store for you this hop!
Happy Stamping!


Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment