Friday, December 2, 2022

A Season of Happiness & Wonder

 I'm a little late to the TGIF Challenges color party, but I'm so happy to be here!  These cheerful Christmas colors were too fun to resist!

I decked out the edge of a Basic White card front with some Decorated with Happiness Pine branches, stamped in Granny Apple Green and Shaded Spruce.  These two greens together are simply glorious!

The beautiful sentiment came next, stamped in Real Red.  And believe it not, I just stamped right on the paper and didn't fussy cut it...shocker, right?!? 

A Christmas card always needs a little bit of shimmer and shine, which came in with the fun Christmas ornaments.  I stamped the festive background in Real Red, letting it dry for a bit, then heat embossed each ornament in gold.  I LOVE how they turned out!  A few Gold Swirls completed the decorations.

Anyone else absolutely LOVING the Celebrate Everything DSP that is offered as a host item in the July-December Mini?  I want to keep this paper pack forever!  The Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green pattern was a perfect match for today's color challenge, especially when you add just a little hint of red to the mix.

Join along in the colorful fun and share your creations with us!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment