Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Grow Through What You Go Through

 My January-April 2023 Mini Catalog pre-order arrived on Monday and I could not wait to open the box and create!  My box was full of so many fun new stamp sets, dies, paper and embellishments that I wasn't sure where to start.  I finally decided on the AMAZING new Way to Grow stamp set and I was NOT disappointed!  I love any stamp sets that have plants!

I was a little bit overwhelmed by all of the different stamps in this set, but as soon as I started inking them up, it was magical!  This stamp set is so me and creating this card was a true therapy session!

I stated out by stamping the pants in Starry Sky, adding a simple white t-shirt with the upper body stamp.  A cute little cactus in the pot and a Calypso Coral bag reminded me of shopping in my favorite downtown plant shop this summer.
I inked the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder with the Whisper White stamp pad and embossed a piece of Cajun Craze to create a weather brick wall look, just like in the plant shop.  A few more plants were stamped in some of the cute little pots and fussy cut for the perfect placement. I think I used almost every green ink pad I own for the plants!

Can we talk about this sentiment for a minute? This sentiment could not be more true for me and things that I have gone through in life.  You can always find ways to grow through what you go through!

You can be sure you will see more projects made with this stamp set!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment