Friday, January 3, 2020

2020 Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Catalogs are HERE!


 Happy Friday friends!  Today is the day we have all been waiting for...2020 Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini Catalogs are HERE! It's like Christmas all over again!
I'm sharing a couple of my favorites from both catalogs today.  But lets be honest...EVERYTHING is my favorite!
The bright and bold colors of the Peaceful Poppies Suite caught my eye right away.  The stamped images and the dies in this suite are AMAZING!  I mean, look at these beautiful flowers!  And the DSP....I'm going to need several packs of this gorgeous paper!

I am a sucker for anything black and white, so making sure I earned a pack (or two) of the Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Speciality DSP was a must!  This lovely DSP coordinates with the adorable Honey Bee Bundle.  The Honey Bee stamp set and coordinating Detailed Bee dies are BEE-utiful!
Be sure to check out the new Occasions Mini Catalog today and earn your favorite Sale-A-Bration products for FREE!  Ask me for more details!

I've been enjoying the extra creative time over my winter break, so be sure to check back soon!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment