Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Magical Winter Thoughtfulness ~ HSSIC331

I don't know about you, but once Christmas is over, I expect the cold, wintery weather to go away and the sunny, spring weather to magically appear.  Unfortunately, that isn't the case in my neck of the woods.  While I am a summer girl at heart, I can appreciate the beauty of a snowy winter day.  This weeks Hand Stamped Inspiration Challenge is all about the winter and the magic that it brings!

I was inspired by the cool wintery blues in the photos and the snow-covered Blue Spruce pine trees in our front yard.  While I am not a fan of the snow, I do love the beauty that a freshly fallen snow brings.
I seem to be on a monochrome kick lately.  There is something to be said about using one single color on a card...it is always so striking!  
I stamped the pine tree images from Rooted in Nature in full Night of Navy, then stamped off a few more times to create the pretty forest of trees.  I added a die cut tree and fussy cut sentiment to finish the card off.  I love the peaceful feeling of a snow covered forest...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Rooted in Nature
Other Supplies ~ Natures Roots Dies

I hope you are all staying warm if you are living in a winter wonderland area!  

Have a fantastic day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment