Sunday, January 19, 2020

Tropical Temptation ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

The winter blues have officially set in...and we are only a week into the snowy, cold, wintery weather.  In case you don't know...I am NOT a fan!  I could EASILY be temped to live somewhere warm and tropical this time of year.  Heck, I could live somewhere warm and tropical ANY time of the year!  Since I've yet to be swept away to a warm sunny beach, I can at least find happiness in creating it in my craft room!
I love these beautiful tropical flowers and warm, glorious colors.  I can almost feel the warm sun on my face and sand between my toes!  I stamped the flowers and leaves in Saddle Brown StazOn, the added some color with my Stampin' Blends.  The Braided Burlap Trim and Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder added just the right amount of texture and the little Calypso Coral flowers add the perfect pop of color!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Tropical Oasis DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark, Saddle Brown StazOn, Stampin' Blends: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ Timeless Tropical
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Braided Burlap Trim, In The Tropics Dies

Make sure to check out the rest of the hop...you won't be disappointed!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment