Thursday, January 16, 2020

Wishing You Sunshine & Happiness

Hello friends!  It has been a cold, gray and wintery week where I live, so I thought I would share a little bit of sunshine with you today!

I will admit that I wasn't totally sold on the Honey Bee stamp set when I first saw it, but I fell in love with the Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey Specialty DSP, so I figured I better get the stamp set too.  I'm so happy that I did because I have fallen in love with these adorable little honey bees!
Inspired by the catalog (my favorite place to look for inspiration!), I cut out the beehive on one piece of Very Vanilla card stock, then I stamped the beehive in Crushed Curry on another piece of VV.  With a little work, I was able to line thigs up and add a little honeycomb in between the two layers.
I added a bit more color with the honeybee, flower and a couple little Rich Razzleberry hearts.  The curved Sunshine & Happiness sentiment from the stamp set is just perfect to go above the beehive.  I added Sweet Friend from one of the other sentiments in the set as well.

I can't wait to send this out to a sweet friend to brighten their day!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Memento, Rich Razzlebery
Stamp Set ~ Honey Bee
Other Supplies ~ Detailed Bee Dies

My boys and I have a 3-day weekend coming up and I am looking forward to spending part of it in my craft room.  Be sure to check back soon for more creations!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment