Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Flirty Flamingo Flowers ~ Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge

Hello stampers and welcome to a new year of Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenges!  We are kicking off the year with a fun and flirty color challenge for you to all play along with.
When I saw these colors, my mind went to the new Tropical Oasis Suite.  I could see tropical flowers in Flirty Flamingo and decided Pretty Peacock would work too!
I stamped the images and embossed them in White Stamping Emboss Powder before adding some color with my Aqua Painters.It has been minute since I've done any watercoloring and my skills were definitely feeling a little rusty!  But it was still fun to bring some life to these flowers with a little ink and water. 
I topped the flowers off with a little bit of Wink of Stella...this stuff is so magical! I just wish you could see it better in pictures!  I finished off the card with the Rest and Relax sentiment.  We all deserve a little rest and relation from time to time, right?!?!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pretty Peacock, Flirty Flamingo, Tropical Oasis DSP, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Timeless Tropical
Other Supplies ~ In The Tropics Dies, White Embossing Powder, Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder

The Hand Stamped Sentiments Design Team is happy to be back, stamping and creating to bring inspiration in to YOUR craftroom.  We can't wait to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment