Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Christmas Thank You

Hello stampers! I does not seem possible that we are already at the end of 2019...but ready or not, we will be celebrating 2020 tomorrow!  It's not only a new year, but a new decade...crazy!
 Thanks to the latest Freshly Made Sketches  challenge, I was inspired to ink up one of my favorite Holiday Catalog stamp sets.

I LOVE First Frost and all of the beautiful scenes that can be created with it.  I paired it up with the festive Wrapped in Plaid DSP for the perfect Christmas thank you cards!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wrapped in Plaid DSP
Ink ~ Shaded Spruce, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ First Frost, Free As A Bird

As I was typing up my supply list, it dawned on me that I didn't use anything other thank ink, stamps and paper for these cards.  That almost NEVER happens with the cards I make!  But this goes to show that you don't need any  more than the basics to create a beautiful card!

I wish you all a very Happy New Year and look forward to being inspired and creating with all of you in 2020!

Happy Stamping


 




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenes, Bree! And these rich colors make them feel cozy. Hope your holidays were fun and that you got to spend lots of time with those you love most. Always a treat to see you in the gallery at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! What a wonderful way to show off this set. So glad to see you at FMS!

    ReplyDelete