Friday, December 13, 2019

#TGIFC242 Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday stampin' friends!  I don't know about you, but I am SO HAPPY it's Friday because that means it's time for an all new TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a great sketch for you to play along with!
I absolutely LOVE anything with pineapples! As soon as I saw the Tropical Oasis suite, I knew it was going to be joining me in my stamp room.  The adorable pineapple dies were perfect for today's sketch!
I used the Tropical Oasis Memories & More card pack for my background.  The pack is full of beautiful cards that are beautiful on their own or with a few added stamped images.  
I inked up the flower and leaf in the beautiful Saddle Brown StazOn ink, then colored them with my favorite Stampin' Blends.  I finished the card off with a simple sentiment and Tropical Oasis Trinket.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Grapefruit Grove, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Tropical Oasis Memories & More Cards
Ink ~ Saddle Brown StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Blends: Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink 
Stamp Set ~ Timeless Tropical
Other Supplies ~ Tropical Oasis Trinkets, In The Tropics Dies

Doesn't this make you wish you were sitting on a warm, sunny beach...sipping on a fruity drink?!?  Take me there!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment