Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Friends Make the Season Shine

Hello stampers and welcome to our final Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge of 2019!  We hope you have enjoyed creating with us this year and we look forward to creating with all of you again in the New Year!

We have a sweet and simple sketch challenge for you to play along with.  You can keep it simple or step it up.

I pulled out one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets that carried over to the Annual Catalog.  The festive lights in the Making Christmas Bright stamp set are so much fun!
Do you ever go to our catalogs for inspiration?  That is always one of my first stops if I am struggling to get a card started.  I used our sketch AND cased the catalog...I love it when that happens!  The Brick and Mortar embossed background is perfect for a bright and cheerful Christmas card. And this sentiment is my favorite!  Friends really DO make the season shine!
Supplies Used:
Paper~ Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Brights DSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Set ~ Making Christmas Bright
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Dies, Twinkle Builder Punch, Brick and Mortar Embossing Folder

Thank you for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a great holiday season!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment