Sunday, January 14, 2018

Simply Amazing Sunday

Happy Sunday stampers!!!  I'm finally sitting down in my craft room after a full morning of cleaning. We set aside half of a day each weekend to get our chores done, and this morning was the day this weekend.  All of my boys cleaned their rooms and got rid of a bunch of junk...which made for a happy momma!  My hubby filled a dump trailer FULL of tree limbs that fell during an ice storm a couple weeks ago and I cleaned house.  Now that we all have our chores done, we have free time to do what we want :-)  The hubs and the boys are glued to the football games, so I happily retreated to my craft room for some much needed craft therapy.
I caught up with the latest Freshly Made Sketches team and played along with their latest sketch.
I have been itching to use the Amazing You and Celebrate You Thinlits, which I earned from the Sale-A-Bration catalog for free.  After seeing some cards created with this set in this weeks Stampin' Up! Succeed Weekly, I used that for added inspiration for today's card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tranquil Tide, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
Ink ~ Berry Burst, Tranquil Tide, Old Olive, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Amazing You
Other Supplies ~ Celebrate You Thinlits Dies
 
I have not used Tranquil Tide a whole lot, but after using it for this card, I will most certainly be using it more!  It's a beautiful color! I'm happy it's hear to stay for another year!
 
Thanks for dropping by today!  I'm off to create some more fun projects :-)  Be sure to check back later this week to see what I've been up to!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. Well, this is certainly amazing! What a beautiful use of the sketch and these new products. Gorgeous! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Tranquil Tide is a color I have totally ignored, and you have made it look so good on this card. hmmm... Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete