Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge #281

It's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and this week we have an inspiration challenge for you.  How pretty are all of these hearts?!?
 
I've been hanging up cute banners on my office cubical all school year and was reminded last week that I needed a new one for Valentine's Day.  This inspiration challenge was just what I needed to come up with a cute little banner to brighten up my office.  I love al of the colors with the hints of gold in the Painted with Love Specialty DSP!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Painted with Love Specialty DSP, Whisper White, Gold Foil Paper
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Sets ~ Sure Do Love You, Heart Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Mini Sequin Trim, Love Mini Tinsel Trim, Linen Thread, Banner Triple Punch
 
I may have to make a second one of these to hang up at home.  I seem to have stored my Valentine decorations in a good spot last year because I can not find any of them!
 
Be sure to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments to play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you are inspired to create.
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment