Friday, January 19, 2018

Simply Tailored

Happy Friday stampin' friends!!!  Do you have any big plans for the weekend?  I hope some stamping is involved at some point for you!  We have a day full of soccer and basketball tomorrow, but Sunday should be a good day of stamping for me...yippee!
 
I needed to add a few masculine cards to my collection and the True Gentleman Suite helped get the job done!  I kept these cards pretty simple, which is VERY hard for me.  I always want to add more layers or more embellishments...more, more, more.  It's so hard for me to stop!  I managed to stop with these ones and I'm kind of happy with how they turned out.
 


 
 














 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ True Gentleman DSP, Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Truly Tailored
Other Supplies ~ Tailored Tag Punch, Banner Triple Punch

I love the colors and patterns in this DSP...they are perfect for any guy card!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a fabulous Friday and an amazing weekend as well!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment