Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #281

We made it through another Monday!!!  And that means it's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge. 

We have a fun color challenge for you this week. 

I'll be the first to admit...I had no clue what to do with these colors at first, but after looking through my stamp sets, I knew the watercolor heart image from the Heart Happiness stamp set would be perfect in these colors!

I stamped off once to achieve a lighter color...the full color was a bit too bold for me!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Gold Foil
Ink ~ Real Red, Perfect Plum, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set ~ Heart Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Lots to Love Box Framelits, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits, Metallic Sequins
 
I kind of love the splash of gold with these colors!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and join along in our color challenge fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment