Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments #280 Sketch Challenge

Hello happy stampers and happy Tuesday!
 
We are back at Hand Stamped Sentiments with a fun sketch for you to play with.
It seems crazy to be creating Valentine cards so soon after Christmas, but it will be here before we know it and I'm trying to stay ahead of the game!
The new Painted with Love Suite is so pretty!  I love the pretty colors with splashes of gold!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Painted with Love Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set ~ Sure Do Love You
Other Supplies ~ Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies, Gold Metallic Thread, Gold Glitter Flakes, Banner Triple Punch
 
I'm not going to lie...the Gold Glitter Flakes are kind of messy!  But I do love me some glitter, so they are worth the mess!
 
Now it's your turn to play along with our sketch!  I can't wait to see what you are inspired to create!
 
Have a great day!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment