Sunday, July 30, 2017

Merry Misteltoe Christmas in July ~ Monday Montage




Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I am a summer-lovin'-pool-goin'-kind-of-girl, but I have a feeling I'm going to be wishing for winter weather come the middle of the week.  The dear ol' weatherman is predicting our temps to be near 110 degrees...that's a bit to hot for me!   I'm pretty sure my boys and I will be living at the pool this week!

While we are sweltering in the heat, I will be happy sitting in my air-conditioned house making some Christmas cards!  Because you know Christmas is now less than 5 months away and you can never start too early on your Christmas cards, right?!?  I'm starting things off with today's card, using the cute Merry Mistletoe stamp set from the Annual Catalog.  But, I can't wait to place my Holiday Catalog pre-order on Tuesday!!!  More Christmas goodness to come!



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Whisper White, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Be Merry DSP
Ink ~ Soft Suede, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Merry Mistletoe
Other Supplies ~ 1/4" Double Stitched Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Metallic Enamel Shapes, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Softy Falling Embossing Folder
 
Who else is starting their Christmas cards already?!?!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/07/30/mondaymontage98/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/07/30/mondaymontage98/


No comments:

Post a Comment