Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments #268 Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!!
We have a fun new sketch for you to play along with today at Hand Stamped Sentiments!
I absolutely LOVE the new Whole Lot of Love DSP and had some fun mixing patterns for this sketch!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Whole Lot of Love DSP
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Lots of Love, Number of Years, Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circle Framelits, Large Numbers Framelits, Gold and Black Mini Sequin Trim
 
I fussy cut the flowers I had stamped.  Who loves to fussy cut?  I could sit for hours cutting things like this out!  I LOVE it!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to join along in the fun and show us your take on the sketch!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to die cut the circle from DSP. I love the colors and your fussy cutting looks like it was die cut. You created a very pretty birthday card.

    ReplyDelete