Sunday, July 2, 2017

Just Breathe ~ Monday Montage 96






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

Training at my new job ended a little over a week ago and I am happily enjoying summer break with my kiddos!  My family all adjusted so well to my new work schedule and we are ALL loving my new job!  The person I was hired to replace retired after many years with the school district and I couldn't be more happy for her.  She was looking forward to taking a trip to the Oregon Coast and not having to worry about coming back anytime soon.  I can't wait for that day myself!  I am very grateful for the time we had together to train and hope I can go back to work in August and be able to do a good job of filling her shoes.

The card I am sharing today is the card I made for Judy, thanking her for sharing her years of wisdom with me.  I love this sentiment and it seems perfect for a retirement card!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Real Red, Marina Mist, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Old Olive
Stamp Set ~ High Tide, Colorful Seasons
Other Supplies ~ Seasonal Layers Thinlits
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/07/02/mondaymontage96/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/07/02/mondaymontage96/


1 comment:

  1. Can almost hear the water lapping at the shoreline! Both Coasts beautiful!

    ReplyDelete