Tuesday, July 25, 2017

High Tide or Low Tide ~ HSS Inspiration Challenge # 269

Happy Tuesday stampin' friends!  I hope everyone is surviving the heatwave that seems to be making it's way across the US!
 
My family is enjoying a break from the heat while we vacation at the Oregon Coast.  It's been a very nice 70 degrees here the past few days, while it's 100+ at home.  I told my husband I'm not going home! 
 
Today's Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge is rather fitting for me this week!  While the water is not nearly as warm as I would like it to be, the sun and the same are just right for me!
 
I created my own little seascape with the High Tide stamp set and some simple sponging to create a pretty sunset over the ocean.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky, Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Powder Pink, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ High Tide, Hardwood
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Seasonal Layers Thinlits
 
Being at the beach is my happy place!  I look forward to coming here every summer and considered it an extra win when we get to come more than once a year!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the beautiful design team creations and join along in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous, serene scene. Beautiful job blending the sky! The stapled burlap ribbon is such an interesting and lovely addition to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the sponged sky. I just received the Seasonal Layers thinlets and can't wait to play with them. Beautiful card! I'll have to add it to my favx to CASE. Thanks for being part of the HSS design team!

    ReplyDelete