Sunday, July 2, 2017

Creation Station's Loving the New In-Color's

 Welcome to the Creation Station Blog Hop!  I am so excited to be joining this amazing group of stampers in their monthly blog hop!  Whether you are joining us from Denita's dynamic blog or this is your first stop, I am so excited to have you here!  This months theme is the new In-Colors and they are so beautiful!  I love how well all 5 colors go so well together!
My first project is a cute little popcorn box with a sweet treat for a friend who could use a little pick-me-up.  I love how quick you these boxes go together!  They make the perfect little gift box for any occasion!

The Lots of Love stamp set is one of my favorite stamp sets from the new catalog and was the perfect set to use with all of the new In-Colors.  I stamped the flowers in Powder Pink on the card front then added some fussy cut flowers in Berry Burst.

These were both clean and simple little creations, but they sure were fun! 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Lots of Love
Other Supplies ~ Popcorn Box Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits

Thank you for stopping by today and joining me in my first Creation Station Blog Hop!

Please head over to the ever amazing Elizabeth next!  I can not wait to see what she has to share with us today!


http://denitawright.blogspot.com.au/2017/07/2017-2019-in-colors-creation-station.html



http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/2017/07/creation-station-in-color-blog-hop.html



5 comments:

  1. These are so lovely. I love this set and the suite but haven't gotten it yet--you are breaking down my resolve. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Stamp set and love how you've used it here too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Creation Station Design Team! I love your all In Color creations, Breelin. Such a sweet gift box and card. D xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift box and card! The In Colors really fit the stamp set you've used on your card, great! It was my first blog hop too, really enjoyed hopping along with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, and I love the little Popcorn box treat - adorable!

    ReplyDelete