Friday, October 12, 2012

Blooming Birthday

Earlier this week my mom's friend Shanna had a birthday...and of course my mom asked me to make her a card.  The first thing I thought of was Blooming with Kindness and shades of pink!  When ever I think of Shanna, I think of beautiful flowers and simple class.  Here's a look at how I turned that into a card...


I just love the flower stamp from this set!  So beautiful! And I love how it turned out on the First Edition DSP...subtle beauty.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, First Edition Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Blooming with Kindness, Pursuit of Happiness
Other Supplies ~ Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon

And notice the stamped envelope...I never send out a naked envelope :)

I had started out stamping the flower on some Very Vanilla, but it didn't work for the card above. BUT...I made it work for this card:


Two card with two different looks just by using different paper...don't you love doing that?

Tonight is Stamp Club...yay!  Looking forward to seeing all of my stamping friends and enjoying some adult conversation!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment