Friday, October 5, 2012

Hybrid Baby Boy

A co-worker had a sweet baby boy earlier this week...welcome baby Graham!  Another co-worker asked me to make a card for all of us to sign and of course I said yes :)
As a new MDS2 user, I thought I would play around with the Little Additions stamp brush set, which comes with the MDS2+ version.  If you haven't had a chance to play around with MDS yet, you MUST!  You can try a FREE 30 day trial...nothing to lose!  Visit my On-line Store or contact me today for more information.
I created the cute little nursery scene with some of the stamps included in this set.  I love that you can re-color any of the images...the possibilities are endless now!  After I had everything set just right, I printed it off, made a few cuts and added to my card front.  Add a few embellishments, some ribbon and a little paper embossing and you have a fabulous hybrid card in no time! 



Supplies Used ~
Paper ~ Marina Mist, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink ~ All colors were generated by MDS2 - Marina Mist, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Littlest Additions (MDS2)
Other Supplies ~ Subtles Collections Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine, *Retired Pear Pizazz Pleated Satin Ribbon

I still have a lot to learn, but I am so happy I took the leap over to the digital side of Stampin' Up!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. UM...super cute! We need to have a talk about this MDS business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try it for free for 30 days AND you can use your cameo with it!

      Delete