Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tag, you're it!

It's Anything BUT a Card week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments...it's all about gift tags!  This is perfect because I have a holiday bazaar coming up this weekend and I need a few more gift tags to add to my collection of goodies  :)
After I got the kiddos home from swimming and off to bed, I headed down to my "woman cave" (as my son Hunter calls it) and pulled out my Two Tags die and made two cute tags.
I don't know about you, but the No Peeking set has got to be one of my favorite Christmas sets!  All of the little critters are so cute and cheerful!  And it's so much fun to use the Stampin' Write Markers with them.

Supplies Used:
Reindeer Tag
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Ink ~ Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets ~ No Peeking, Make a Mitten
Other Supplies ~ Two Tags Die, Basic Rhinestones (colored with red Sharpie), Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon

Supplies Used:
Penguin Tag
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink ~ Basic Black, Island Indigo, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
Stamp Sets ~ Distressed Dots, No Peeking
Other Supplies ~ Two Tags Die, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Punch

Off to bed I must go!  4:30 is going to come awfully early and we've got another BUSY, fun-filled Halloween day ahead of us!  Looking forward to my hubby coming home for the day to join us for the festivities <3

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute, colorful and fun! These will definitely be a great addition for your display! Good luck this weekend...I hope it's a success! Thanks for stamping something in your "woman cave" and joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!!! Love the bright color combo!! Perfect tags for Christmas gifts!!! Thanks for playing along with Hand Stamped Sentiments, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my GOSH those little guys are too cute! Why do I always skip the fun stamps?! Your tags are precious! Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally just got this set this week! I am so dying to break it out now. You did an adorable job with the challenge! Thank you for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had this set out on my desk to use for the challenge but then got to busy and used my Halloween tags. I LOVE these tags, as I agree the images are adorable, but the artist makes them shine. SO happy you joined us at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tags! Great use of the 2 tags die also. Thanks for joining us this week at HSS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a much-deserved win! Woot woot! Awesome tags, I know you've been a crafting machine with the holiday bazaar and you deserve to recognized! :)

    ReplyDelete