Friday, April 14, 2023

Sending a Rainbow of Birthday Wishes

We made it to Friday and another fabulous TGIF Challenges!  This week we have a funs sketch for you to play along with!

Not only did I use the sketch for inspiration, but I used the beautiful rainbow of colors as well!

I stamped a variety of Sending Smiles flowers in shades of Polished Pink, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue and Starry Sky.  The stems were stamped in my favorite Granny Apple Green!

I pulled the die cut Sending out of my scrap pile to add to the Birthday Wishes, which I heat embossed on Starry Sky.  A simple white Baker's Twine bow and a few of my beloved Brushed Brass Butterflies finished things off.  I can't tell you how HAPPY I am that these pretty little butterflies are here to stay for another year. I love them!

I hope you'll join along in our sketchy fun this week! It's always a treat to see what everyone creates!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment