Thursday, April 13, 2023

Sweet Citrus Thanks

    

Mother Nature is still trying to decide what season it is around here, but I think she's almost made up her mind that it really is spring!  The beautiful blue skies are making an appearance and the sun is shining...it just needs to warm up a bit more and spring will officially be here!

This weeks Global Design Project Color Challenge certainly feels like spring and when you pair it up with this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge, you end up with a springy Sweet Citrus thank you!

I am trying to used up as much as my retiring product as I possibly can and this color challenge was the perfect way to put this adorable Tahitian Tide pattern of Tea Boutique DSP to use.  What's more cheerful than polka dots and citrus fruits?!?
I added a couple Stylish Shapes die cuts to go along with the sketch. I'm so happy these dies made the cut for another year!  I dressed up the fruit with a splash of Petal Pink stamped flowers, a bit of Tahitian Tide Baker's Twine and few clear Milky Dots.  So cute!

Thanks for stopping by today!  

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I love fresh colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card, and even almost summery! It's so cheery! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete