Friday, April 28, 2023

For a Special Lady

Today over at TGIF Challenges we are honoring all of the special ladies in our lives. There are so many amazing ladies in my life, but none more amazing than my momma!  

I love this in between season of catalogs where, as a demonstrator, you can mix up old favorites with upcoming new favorites!  I inked up the beautiful Artistically Inked stamp set in new In-Colors, Moody Mauve and Wild Wheat.  These colors are gorgeous, especially when you mix in a little Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow on a Crumb Cake card base.

I am a huge collector of ribbon, but often fail to use it.  Anyone else guilty of this?!?  The new In Color Textured Ribbon will NOT be left sitting on my ribbon rack.  It is so pretty and I will certainly be using all of the colors!

Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to check out the other beautiful creations from our talented design team and join us in the fun!

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment