Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Rainy Days ~ #HSSIC411

Happy Spring...or should I say winter?!?  We woke up to several inches of snow yesterday...on the first day of spring break!  April showers, not snow storms, bring May flowers!

Thank goodness for some springtime inspiration with this weeks Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge. I'm definitely dreaming of those April showers to bring some May flowers!

Since I have a huge spring break to-do list, today's card was pretty simple and sweet.  I colored the cheerful Playing in the Rain bunny and fussy cut the umbrella from the Rain or Shine DSP.

The raindrop pattern of DSP was perfect for this puddle stomping bunny! I snuck in a few retired Silver & Clear Epoxy raindrops for just the right amount of sparkle.

I love this sweet sentiment!  Yesterday may have been a snowy day, rather than a rainy day, but having all of my boys home for an unexpected day off certainly made the day better!

What will you be inspired to created with this weeks challenge?  We'd love to see what you create!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment