Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Plentiful Birthday Wishes

Welcome to an all new Control Freaks Blog Hop!  This month we are featuring a super fun sketch and I can not wait to see everyone's projects! Take a peek at the sketch below and hop along to see all of the creative inspiration we have to share.

May be an image of text that says 'Control Freaks Sketch Challenge April 2023'

Wasn't Wendy's card amazing?!?  So much talent!

I've been giving a lot of love to my stamp sets that will soon be retiring and today's sketch was perfect for the Plentiful Plants stamp set!  I am SUPER sad to see this stamp set go.  This is one I will hang on to forever!

I started out by cutting the panels in all different colors, then embossing them with a variety of embossing folders for a lot of awesome texture.

I stamped all of the plants in various shades of green and tucked them in pots to coordinate with the panels. A tiny bit of Frayed Ribbon strands were the only embellishments needed.  I used my favorite go-to Happy Birthday sentiment from Artistically Inked to complete the sketch.

Hop along to Debbie for more creativity...you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for hopping along with us!  We hope you will find the inspiration you need to create your own project with this sketch!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: