Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Happier Than Happy

Happy Tuesday and welcome to an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge.  I love the summer vibe of all of these images and live vicariously through them over our rainy weekend.  I'm really hoping summer finds it's way here soon!

I was drawn to the meadow image and immediately thought of the adorable Happy Forest Friends DSP.  The Calypso Coral flowers and mushrooms remind me of the pops of color from the flowers in the meadow.

You all know that I LOVE to fussy cut, right?!?  I turned on one of my favorite shows and started cutting away, cutting little bits and pieces of critters to add to the adorable forest pattern of DSP.
This cuddly bear is the star of the show on this corner of DSP.  A few extra tree stumps and a hoot owl were the perfect touch to complete the forest scene.  A heat embossed sentiment embellished with a few die cut acorns and leaves completed the card.

Next up is a majestic mountain scene that reminds me of the mountains just to the east of us.  An extra tree, along with another happy bear and furry fox made this mountain scene even happier.  

The sentiment was stamped in Calypso Coral and fussy cut for just the right placement.

I love it when DSP can totally make a card!  This suite will certainly make you Happier than Happy!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: