Friday, May 13, 2022

Grand Slam Friday

Hello and happy Friday!  It's time for an all new TGIF Challenges and we have a great sketch for you to play along with this week!

This time of year, all my family knows is BASEBALL! My youngest is the only one still playing, but he keeps us plenty busy with games and practices.  And the fact that my hubby is the league president and I am the concession stand manager means we pretty much live at the ball fields.  It makes for busy weeks, but we love it!

Given our love for baseball, the Hey Sports Fan suite was a MUST HAVE for me!

I pulled in several patterns of the Hey Sports Fan DSP for today's sketch challenge.  There is a VERY good chance I may have stocked up on a few extra packs of this DSP!  The Grand Slam sentiment was stamped in Poppy Parade to create a perfect banner for any sports fan.

A couple pennants were die cut, using the Sports Events dies, along with a few Stylish Shapes baseballs.  And you can't have a baseball card without a few stars.  A  Night of Navy Stitched Stars (sadly retired) and a few Resin Stars knocked this card out of the ball park!

If you have any baseball fans in your life, be sure to scoop this suite up before the end of June.  It's one that I will hang on to for sure!

Be sure to check out the rest of our amazing design team creations and join along in the fun with your own creation!

I hope you all have a Grand Slam Friday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

1 comment: