Sunday, May 8, 2022

 

Welcome to another marvelous Monday Montage!  It's always a treat to hop with all of these talented ladies!

I'm still working my way through my box of new product and finally got to ink up Bottled Happiness.  I pulled out my trusty Stamparatus to get these cheerful blooms perfectly lined up for a beautiful bouquet of happiness.

I used my favorite new green, Parakeet Party, for the leaves.  I just love how bright and cheerful this color is!  Next I stamped the flowers in Petal Pink, then went back and used my Blackberry Bliss Stampin' Write Marker to add a little pop of purple to the bouquet.

I've been on a Coastal Cabana kick lately, so of course that is the color I reached for for the vase.  I fussy cut the vase, wrapped a little Linen Thread bow around the top and popped it up with a few Dimensionals.  The sentiment was stamped in Blackberry Bliss and...you guessed it...fussy cut!

A square of Petal Pink was embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D embossing folder for a little added texture.  Everything was layered on a Costal Cabana card base and a few little Rhinestone Basic Jewels finished the card off.


I was blessed with the gift of time this weekend, thanks to a day of canceled baseball games.  I'll be honest...I have been so busy and my office was so messy due to lack of time to really clean it, I was at the point where creating cards was not bringing me any joy.  I knew something had to change because I need those moments of creative joy to fill my cup back up.  My heart was "Overflowing with Happiness" to have the time to REALLY clean my office, then spend time creating.  I found my joy again!  

Hop on over to the next stop or hop on back if you want...the choice is yours!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment