Sunday, May 15, 2022

Freshly Made Wishes for the Future

Happy Sunday stampers!  Thanks to another rainy Saturday and cancelled baseball games, I had more stamping time this weekend...yay!  

This weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge gave me just the inspiration I needed for the card I am sharing today.  We have several friends getting married over the summer, so I'm getting a jump start on some cards.  Framed Occasions, once again, rose to the occasion with the perfect sentiment!

Using a fun color combo of Orchid Oasis, Parakeet Party, So Saffron and Petal Pink, I stamped some pretty little blooms, springs and leaves.  I put my favorite pair of snips to work, fussing cutting each piece.  

Beautiful Shapes dies helped to create a space for the sweet sentiment, stamped in Orchid Oasis.  A flagged piece of Petal Pink DSP from Design a Daydream and a strip of Orchid Oasis In Color DSP brought everything together.  I dusted off my Simply Scored Scoring tool to add a few score lines in the top and bottom corners of the card.  I always forget how much a simple score line can add to a card!

We're off to church, but I'm hoping to sneak in a bit more stamping time this afternoon.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head with all of the fun new products I have added to my craft room!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card perfect to celebrate a wedding! I love those sweet flowers and pretty colors together. So glad you could use the sketch and join us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and happy! Sweet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I just love those pretty flowers! Orchid Oasis is such a gorgeous colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete