Sunday, June 5, 2022

Colorful Care ~ Monday Montage

 

Hi friends! Welcome to another fabulous Monday Montage Blog Hop!  Check out all of the amazing creations from our even more amazing design team...you won't be disappointed.

After another super rainy weekend, I was drawn to bright and cheerful colors as I decided what to create for today's project.  I reached for the Tea Boutique bundle and had planned to use the Tea Boutique DSP, but switched gears and went with the fun colors of Parakeet Party, Polished Pink and Coastal Cabana. 
I love stripes, especially black and white stripes, so a black and white stripe teacup was a no-brainer!   
I stamped the leaves in Parakeet Party, along with some Coastal Cabana and Polished Pink flowers tucked into the teacup.  A sweet Polished Pink sentiment and a little Coastal Cabana tea tag tied everything together.  A final pop of color was added with a Crushed Curry lemon wedge.  These colors just make me so happy!

What do you think about the wonky layers?  Do they drive you crazy or do you love them?  I always love some fun, off-set wonky layers of color!

Don't stop here...click on the NEXT button to see the next amazing creation!

Happy Stamping!
Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Such a bright and cheery card. Loving the colors and the textured element.

    ReplyDelete