Friday, June 24, 2022

Happy Camper Christmas

Welcome to another fun and fabulous TGIF Challenges! This week we are playing with the Tone on Tone technique.

My original plan was to do something along the monochromatic lines, but after unboxing the adorable Trees for Sale stamp set and coordinating Sale-a-Bration Tree Lot Dies, I came up with a new game plan!

I started by creating a Pool Party sky with the Blending Brushes, adding some Pool Party snow flakes.  Next came a wintery Smoky Slate ground, complete with a cute little Smoky Slate pup and paw prints!

The trees were stamped in Granny Apple Green on Granny Apple Green and tucked behind the cutest little Polished Pink camper! And I can't forget the string of lights...all tone on tone, of course.

This was such a fun challenge to use these adorable soon-to-be-available products with!  I can't wait to see what everyone else has in store with this Tone on Tone Technique.

Happy Stamping!









No comments:

Post a Comment