Sunday, June 19, 2022

Flowering Favorite New In Color - Control Freaks Blog Hop

Welcome to this months Control Freaks Blog Hop.  We are sharing our favorite new In-Colors today.  You may have just arrive from the creative Cindy of Hearts Delights Cards or you might just be getting started.  Either way, get ready for a colorful hop!
I love ALL of the new In Colors, so it was a little tricky to decide which one to pick.  After spending a day in my flower garden, I was inspired by some of the blue/purple colors that are slowing beginning to bloom.
I inked up some Happiness Abounds blooms, coloring them with my Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blends.   A little Daffodil Delight centre and some Parakeet Party leaves added just the right amount of color.

Some strips of Orchid Oasis In Color DSP created the perfect background and just a bit of bling was added with some Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon, which I pulled apart for some delicate detail.

Next up is the marvelous Melissa of Rubber FUNatics.  
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a wonderful, sunshine filled week!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment