Friday, April 17, 2020

#TGIFC260 Technique Time

We made it through another week of quarantine...all I can say is thank goodness for stamping!  It's keeping me sane through all of the craziness!
TGIF Challenges has a fun challenge to help give you a creative distraction this weekend!  Join in the fun with this weeks technique challenge...Belly Bands!
With some extra time on my hand, I decided to make a tropical treat box using some of my favorite Tropical Oasis Suite products.  I stamped and colored three of the the beautiful hibiscus flowers, which I then fussy cut.  Yep...I know there is a die, but a little fussy cutting helps calm my mind and anxiety some days.  
I created the belly band with some coordinating DSP and added a few strips of Braided Burlap Trim.  I finished off the flower with some Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, a cute little Tropical Oasis Trinket and a sweet Hello sentiment.  
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tropical Oasis DSP, Whisper White
Ink ~ VersaMark, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral
Stamp Set ~ Timeless Tropical
Other Supplies ~ Tropical Oasis Trinkets, Braided Burlap Trim, Linen Thread, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

I am planning on filling this box with a little treat and leaving it on the porch for a friend who needs a little pick-me-up this weekend.  

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and find time to play along with us.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment