Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Bonanza Ballon Birthday Wishes ~ HSSIC337

Happy Tuesday friends!  It's time for an all newHand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and we have some fun inspiration for you! We can't wait to see all of your creations!

I love that the balloons from Broadway Birthday matches the super cute balloon pattern from Birthday Bonanza DSP!  
I stamped the balloons in Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay, then used the Broadway Lights dies to cut them out.  I heat embossed "Make A" and cut out "Wish", again using Broadway Lights dies.  These were all layered on top of a Stitched Nested Labels die cut and finished off with a few Coastal Cabana Glitter Enamel Dots.
I love it when the DSP can make the card!  With all of those colorful balloons, I didn't have to add much more to complete the card!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Ink ~ Terracotta Tile, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, VersaMark, Memento
Stamp Set ~ Broadway Birthday 
Other Supplies ~ Broadway Lights Dies, Stitched Nested Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots

While I miss some of the things that we are normally doing this time of year, I am LOVING the extra time I have to stamp!  I'm so thankful for this little hobby of mine in times like this.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment