Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hello Little Elephants ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

The retirement list is out and I am once again in my annual mourning period.  Saying goodbye to some of my favorite stamps and supplies never gets easier...

I am inking up some of my favorite sets before I have to say good-bye.  Little Elephant and the coordinating Elephant Builder Punch is one of my favorites that just had to be used a couple more times.
In addition to the stamp set and punch retiring, the Tufted 3D Embossing folder is too...why or why is it so hard to part with some of these items?!?
And my favorite Whisper White Bakers Twine is going away too?!?!  Say it isn't so!
 These cute little elephants are just right for a new little boy or girl!  I created some cute little balloons using the circle from the Lakeside dies...they were the perfect addition!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Stamp Set ~ Little Elephant
Other Supplies ~ Elephant Builder Punch, Tufted 3D Embossing Folder, Lakeside Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Whisper White Bakers Twine

I'll be sharing a few more of my retiring favorites this week...be sure to check back soon!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment