Saturday, April 18, 2020

Quarantine Crafting

I hold a stamping class every month, which has been cancelled due to our Stay  Home orders.  I am missing all of my stamping friends and I know they are missing out on classes as well.  So, I decided to come up with a fun Facebook group to keep us all stamping!  I've called it Quarantine Crafting and am posting weekly challenges for everyone to play along with.  It has been a fun way to stay connected and to make sure my sure my customers keep stamping!
This weeks challenge was a sketch.  There may be flowers in the sketch, but I encouraged my stampers to use ANY shape!

I like to play along as well!  I used the same sketch for two different cards.  Enjoy!

I LOVE the Mountain Air bundle and I am REALLY hoping it carries over!  This set is great, especially for anyone who loves the outdoors.  I cased this card from the Mini Catalog.  I loved this color combination!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove 
Ink ~ Mint Macaron, Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Grapefruit Grove, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Mountain Air, Itty Bitty Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Majestic Mountain Dies, White Embossing Powder

My second card was made using some scraps I had on my desk.  I went a little fussy-cut-crazy with the Timeless Tropical Memories & More Card pack a couple weeks ago and still had a few pieces left over.  This pretty flower was perfect for the sketch!
 
Supplies Used:a
Paper ~ Soft Sea Foam, Tropical Oasis DSP, Timeless Tropical Memories & More Card Pack
Ink ~ Shaded Spruce
Stamp Set ~ Piece of Cake
Other Supplies ~ Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder, Rose Metallic Thread, Champagne Rhinestone Jewels

I've said it several times before, but I am so very thankful for my stamping community and all that we can do together, even when we are apart!  Keep on creating friends!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment