Sunday, April 12, 2020

Friends Forever ~ Monday Montage


Welcome to an all new Monday Montage Blog Hop!  You won't want to miss a single creation from this amazing group of stampers!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a beautiful Easter!  Between quarantine life and my hubby's work schedule, we celebrate Easter AND our anniversary on Friday.  It was pretty great!  We had nice weather all last week, but Saturday ended up being a little cooler and windy, which were perfect stamping conditions!  I spent some time in my craft room and finally inked up the adorable Under My Umbrella stamp set and had some fun coloring the images.
I punched out the umbrella with the Umbrella Builder Punch then fussy cut the rest of the images. THIS is why it takes me so long to make one simple card...I feel the need to fussy cut everything!  

Some of my former Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration friends and I still keep in contact and have been having some fun distance creating the past few weeks.  In addition to sending out some fun supplies to create some cards, we also each selected a sketch for each of us to create with.  This card was created based off of a sketch provided by my dear friend Cynthia.  It has been so much fun chatting and creating with them almost daily!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Seaside Spray, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Ink ~ Seaside Spray, Memento, Stampin' Blends: Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Stamp Set ~ Under My Umbrela
Other Supplies ~ Circle Punch, Layering Circles, Umbrella Builder Punch, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder


Thanks for stopping by today!  Now, on to the next stop on the hop!

Happy Stamping!

We've added a list of everyone's home pages so you can hop along in any order you wish!  Just make sure you don't miss any!



No comments:

Post a Comment